Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Eva & Wes Go To White Castle


Another part of my trip to New York was an adventure to White Castle. For those of you not familiar with this particular burger chain, their claim to fame is .59 cent steamed hamburgers which are about an inch all around. Said little burgers are delicious.

Originally I had not really planned on going to the WC, as it is good, but nothing I really crave (fast food is not really my schtick). Turns out though, that my description of White Castle on the way into Manhattan piqued the girl's interest and she set upon me to take her there one night to sample some of their fine fare.

My first order was to find a White Castle, which I did through Google's SMS service on my cell. After that had been accomplished we ventured forth on a rainy Monday night and picked up a bag of 18 along with a sixer of Bud.

As you might imagine, the rest of the night was bloated pickle and onion breath fest. But, all in all, a very good time. The girl did her best to keep pace with me, but I bested her easily (my stomach reign supreme!) with a grand total of 4 beers and 7 burgers to my credit. Next time, dragam.