Thursday, February 22, 2007

My Friend Angie

I don't know why, but today my friend Angie Kresge crossed my mind. I miss the hell out of her. She passed away a few years ago at the tender age of 21 from cancer. I think about Angie from time to time and it really puts my life in perspective. She was so smart, and so vibrant, and so full of life; to not have her now to talk to is a real void that I deal with.

I suppose what I take away, the impact that she made on me, is that you should value each moment in your life, and every person in your life; I know Angie did. She gave me something to smile about every time I talked to her.

You don't get a lot of time on this planet, and you certainly don't get a lot of people that you can hold onto while you're here. Treasure the one's you've got, and enjoy the life you're given. It's not always peaches and cream, but you play the hand you're dealt the best you can.

If any one has any pics of Angie, please send them to me and I'll post them. The only one I found online was too pixellated. Thanks.