Thursday, March 08, 2007

Warriors ... Come Out and Plaaaaayyy!

Went to see the Warriors play the Nuggets in Oakland last night, it was a lot of fun. If not so much for Baron Davis and the local team support, I really wanted to see Alan Iverson play before he retires. Speaking of Iverson, not only did I get to see him play, I got to see him dunk on us (which, although cool, is a little embarrassing at the same time).

Any trip to the Oakland Colosseum/Arena is always fun. You never know what you're gonna get. I've never been to an NBA game before, nor have I ever been to the Oakland Arena. I've been to the Black Hole for Raiders games (right next door), which is totally an experience any football fan should try some time. I have to say that the Oracle Arena was pretty nice. The monitors were big and the whole place was very clean, very orderly. In fact, I'd say it was better maintained than the Colosseum altogether.

Oh, and for those who don't get the post title, I've provided a convenient clip from The Warriors courtesy of YouTube.